Using .Text - Part 2 (The College Years)
I thought I'd list some of the things I've figured out since my last post on the subject.
Thanks to some feedback from Jeff Schoolcraft and David Cumps I been able to start hacking my blog pages into something close to what i want, as opposed to the standard template.
Based on their feedback, and some search terms that worked, and i cam up with this post. So now i've been able to put a little image in the top left corner, tweak a few little bits and pieces, but i'm still yet to go all out yet. But i'm happy enough for now.
I've decided to just leave keywords alone. It's a lot easier to just pretend that feature isn't there :)
Listening to: this is not a love song - public image limited - (4:16)